2. Data Collected
Data storage location
If you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
To receive product support, you have to have one or more services purchase on our website. These purchase data will be stored together with support expiration dates and your user data. This is required for us to provide you with downloads, product support and other customer services.
If you have registered on our website and have a valid support account, you can submit support tickets for assistance. Support form submissions can be sent to our support email email@example.com. Only the data you explicitly provided is sent, and you are asked for consent, each time you want to create a new support ticket.
When you leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes they are never shared with third parties.
Google Analytics / Facebook Analytics
We use Google Analytics/Facebook Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out/ Facebook Analytics Opt-out
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
- over our customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.